Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Madison's 1st Birthday!!!


My precious little neice celebrated her first birthday Saturday evening. She looked absolutely precious. My sister in law made her a gorgeous blue tutu, and she had the prettiest birthday hat. The theme was snowflakes and Dianna went all out! Everything was snowflakes!! Even Madison looksed like one. It was so cute. The kids got to make miniature ginger bread houses, and snowflake ornaments. They played pin the carrot on the snowman. And of course the adults drank snowflake martinis. My sister in law always goes above and beyond for her kiddos birthdays. I am always jealous when I leave them. We of course had to leave my only neices 1st birthday party early, because of the Cowboy game (what a waste that ended up being).

Here is a pic of the beautiful birthday girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment