Thursday, November 20, 2008

Baclorette Party!!

Wow it sure has been awhile since I have tried to 'hang' with the girls. It isn't as easy as it use to be. I sure had a blast though. Our really good friends Jana and Brandon will be getting married this Saturday. When I found out it was a Catholic wedding I was not too concerned since my brothers wedding to Dianna was a Catholic wedding. However, apparently my brothers was the condensed version. Saturday is going to be a long day!!! I must admit though that I would not miss this wedding for the world. Even if I do have to sit through a sermon to see it. It will be completely worth it.
I intend on posting some of the public friendly versions of the bachlorette party and wedding as soon as I have access to them. My camera went dead!
Everyone was mostly on their best behavior though.......

No comments:

Post a Comment